These vegan chocolate brownies are incredibly easy and gob-smackingly good. Not much more can be said, except, they are the perfect treat for chocolate lovers!
1 ¼ cup spelt flour
½ cup cacao
A pinch of sea salt
6 tablespoons coconut oil
1 ¼ cup coconut sugar
Seeds of 2 vanilla beans
2/3 cup Nut Mylk
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax seeds + 6 tbsp Nut Mylk)
100g dark chocolate dairy free chocolate
+ ¼ cup extra dark chocolate chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Line a baking pan with parchment
3. Combine flour, cacao, salt and vanilla in a bowl
4. In a double-boiler melt 100g dark chocolate, once melted add the coconut oil and sugar
5. Make a well in the flour and add the chocolate mixture, the flax seeds and the Nut Mylk. Stir well to combine.
6. Fold in a ¼ cup of chopped dark chocolate (or more if you are feeling indulgent)
7. Pour into the pan and stud with raspberries
8. Bake for 26-28 minutes.
9. Leave to cool for a few minutes before devouring.
Adapted from Oh Lady Cakes